Sunday 15 May 2016

Seven Day Share 09-15 May |2016|

I feel like I've just been knackered all this week! Drove to Essex super early on Monday, which kind of wiped me out for the rest of the day. Lunched outside again. Managed to grab a kip before going to the Jive Club at marconi's in the evening. Had loads of fun and really loved my cute 60s inspired outfit. 


Worked away from the workshops at Rattlesden on Tuesday which is always a nice change. No time to explore the old buildings there this time, but I love the control tower clubhouse. 


Finished reading House of Cards today. Really enjoyed it. Found it nicely fast paced and gripping. Going to try and watch the TV shows at some point I think. 


Had an amazing day on Thursday. Stopped work at Tibenham at noon and helped my Dad rig and weigh his new glider. The Oly 401. She's a one off and Dad has flown her on three continents having been part of the Aden Services Gliding Club while he was in the RAF.


He's so pleased to have her back again and we got some lovely photos when my brother Mike and I chased him in another two seat glider! 



Topped the day off with chip shop chips. Such a treat! 

Watched "How to Train Your Dragon 2" and more "IZombie" both of which are brilliant. Friday nights with my friends are always full of good food and better company. 

Finally finished a canopy cover I've had in my sewing pile for years on Saturday. Made jazz posters and some hair flowers. Had a very lazy dinner of chinese takeaway with Dad before I packed everything up for this week. 


Had a Brilliant day at the Stow Maries fly in. The World War One planes from the vintage aviator are just stunning. 


I was very lucky to get to fly the Skybolt again after the public left and we did aerobatics! Three aileron rolls to be precise! Exciting stuff!! 

Jazz on a Sunday night for the first time in weeks. Lovely band with Mile Barry at the helm. Absolutely shattered again now!!

How was your week? 

Jo :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment