Thursday 5 May 2016

March Roundup |2016|

Well. March is done. It ended amazingly badly when I got a terrible cold that was nearly flu like in intensity. It certainly kept me in bed for long enough!! It's also the reason this post is so late! 

I can't think that I did anything special in March to be honest! I was glad that I pretty much kept to my outfit a day challenge, but as I've shared them all on Instagram I won't bore you with them here too! You can find them under #outfitadaymarch

I danced a lot still. We had the Easter party at Jazz which was a fun evening. Although half the band were stoned and rude sadly. 



I made my first pair of shorts ever and loved them. I definitely want to make more, and add pockets! 



Went into Bury for dinner again with my lovely friend Kate. Had a nice chat in a cosy pub. 

I read an incredibly interesting book called "The Airmen Who Wouldn't Die". It's about the idea of life after death all centred around the R101 airship disaster. A fascinating read if you believe or not. 

I also read "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" while I was sick on the last day of the month. I always reach for the HP books if I'm stuck in bed. They're so comforting!! 

Still slowly getting through "Spitfires over Malta". It's a very fact based book and although the content is interesting, and I love reading the diary excerpts, it's quite hard going for me. I will finish it soon! 

I binge watched The Walking Dead when I was sick and the season finale was epic. 



Annoyingly I didn't run or cycle again, I did start doing yoga in the mornings though which I really enjoyed until I got sick. 

April Goals:

Set my hair more often. 
German practice. 
Yoga everyday (when I'm better!) 
Run.
Blog more....again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment