Tuesday 31 May 2016

Seven Day Share 23-29 May |2016|

Jive Club on Monday which was lovely. Simon taught a brilliant Lindyhop  inspired lesson which was awesome as I've still not got to any lindy or swing lessons! 


There was an adorably cute and tiny puppy at the gliding club that I wanted to steal. Probably would have fitted in my pocket. 


My fabric sample turned up for my dress. I loved the pattern and it was a decent enough match, I'm just it sure about the weight of the fabric. It's very fine cotton lawn and for some reason I was expecting something with a bit more body to it. Going to have to try and visit a fabric shop I think, before I part with my money!! 


Had another lovely evening (and a lovely outfit!) at Footloose Jive in Bury. They're a really great bunch and the music is excellent. 


On Friday I finally purchased a new larger vivarium so the snakes can be split up. Flare is pooing properly (too much info??) again now, but still needs to be kept an eye on so they'll be moving in in the next week or so. Happy snakes! Charcoal is getting the bigger viv as he's the biggest and Flare will just be happy to be out of her monitoring box. She really hates it but it's been for her own good! 

We also visited a tiny castle ruin in Eye which I didn't know existed until fairly recently! 


My brother landed his glider in a field and had to be retrieved on Saturday. Luckily he wasn't too far away, but sadly he did do some damage to the glider. He's fine though which is the important thing! 

Started watching some of the Marvel movies over the weekend. Really want to get Agent Carter on DVD as she is awesome. Major style goals right there. 


I ran on Wednesday and Sunday again which was wonderful. Every time I run right now I beat my personal best for 5k which is a great feeling, and on Sunday I ran for the longest time so far! 


Other than running, Sunday was rather slow but I had a lovely roast dinner with my friends and we caught up on a bit more of Reign. Perfect Sunday evening! 

How was your week? 

Jo :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment